Are you looking for Brawl decklists? If so you’ve come to the right place, as we have plenty of new Brawl decks for Arena. Try them out!
Decklists are grouped by color. Each one opens in a new tab, where you can export it to Arena by clicking the Arena icon on the top right corner.
We try to build Brawl decks so they work towards the commander’s theme – we don’t just jam the best cards in every deck of the same color. As a result decks have various power levels. That’s why we added the strength grade. In general, decks with higher strength grades should preform better than those with lower grades.
Of course, you could always improve the decks by yourself with more testing. All of the Brawl decklists below will serve at least as a fine starting point.
Mono Colored Brawl Decklists
- Heliod, the Sun Crowned (Strength: 4/5)
- Elspeth, Sun’s Nemesis (Strength: 2/5)
- Teferi, Master of Time (Strength: 3/5)
- Drana, the Last Bloodchief (Strength: 2/5)
- Syr Konrad, the Grim (Strength: 2/5)
- Moraug, Fury of Akoum (Strength: 1/5)
- Ashaya, Soul of the Wild (Strength: 4/5)
- Azusa, Lost but Seeking (Strength: 4/5)
- Questing Beast (Strength: 4/5)
Two Color Brawl Decklists
- Orah, Skyclave Hierophant (Strength: 3/5)
- Calix, Destiny’s Hand (Strength 3/5)
- Zareth San, the Trickster (Strength: 3/5)
- Ashiok, Nightmare Muse (Strength: 4/5)
- Kaza, Roil Chaser (Strength: 1/5)
- Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy (Strength: 5/5)
- Garruk, Cursed Huntsman (Strength: 4/5)
- Nissa of Shadowed Boughs (Strength: 3/5)
- Phylath, World Sculptor (Strength: 4/5)
- Radha, Heart of Keld (Strength: 4/5)
3+ Color Brawl Decklists
- Illuna, Apex of Whishes (Strength: 4/5)
- Alela, Artful Provocateur (Strength: 3/5)