In this article, you’ll find all Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty spoilers, and also some additional information about the set as well.
Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Spoilers
Here are all of the card in Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty.
Besides all the card spoiled here, you’ll also be able to get some special full-art Kamigawa basic lands!
|Maro's Teaser||January 24, 2022|
|Full Spoiler Season Start||January 27, 2022|
|All Cards Previewed||February 4, 2022|
|Neon Dynasty Release on Arena||February 10, 2022|
|Neon Dynasty Release on MTGO||February 10, 2022|
|Neon Dynasty Prerelease Weekend||February 11-13, 2022|
|Neon Dynasty Release||February 18, 2022|
Neon Dynasty Lore
Kamigawa is quite different from when we last visited it. Why? Because it’s now more than 1200 years after the conclusion of the original Kamigawa block. The plane had feudal past, but is now combined with the futuristic modernity. The most of the tribes from the original block (like Ninja, and Samurai) will still be present, although they will now have a cyberpunk aesthetic.
Neon Dynasty Mechanics
From spoilers and leaks we already know about five mechanics that will appear in Neon Dynasty:
- Channel (discarding a card for another effect)
- Modified (having a creature that’s enchanted, equipped or with +1/+1 counters)
- Ninjutsu (special Ninja ability with unblocked creatures)
- Reconfigure (creatures that act like equipment)
- Sagas (enchantment subtype, that gives you value over multiple turns)
- Vehicles (noncreature artifacts, which can become creatures)
More Neon Dynasty
If you want to explore more information about this set, check out the following two articles:
However, if you’d like to take a look into the future and explore the next set, you can check New Capenna spoilers here.