Quantcast

Unfinity Basic Lands List — All 10 of Them

Here you’ll find all ten full-art basic lands from the Unfinity set, along with some useful information. Basics from Un-sets are always very popular, and we see no reason why would this time be any different.

There are two different cycles of full art basic lands that appear in Unfinity. One is called planetary space cycle, and the other is orbital space cycle. If you’re in a hurry and just want to know how many basic lands you can get in a booster, you can find this information in the following table.

 Unfinity BoxBoostersBasic Lands
Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Draft Booster Box IconDraft Booster Box3636 total, on average:
  • 27 planetary
  • 9 orbital
  • Unfinity Collector Booster Box IconCollector Booster Box1224 foil total, on average:
  • 18 planetary
  • 6 orbital
  • Anyway, even if you don’t need the information about these basic lands, just take a look at them as they are absolutely stunning.

    Planetary Space Cycle

    The first cycle has the mana icon on the bottom, and the artwork depicts the surface of a planet.

    Plains Unfinity Full Art Basic Lands List
    Island Unfinity Full Art Basic Lands List
    Swamp MTG Space Lands
    Mountain Unfinty Basic Lands List
    Forest Full Art Basic Land Joke Set 2022

    Orbital Space Cycle

    The second cycle shows us the planets (maybe the very same ones?) from far, far away. These are truly breathtaking.

    Plains MTG Unfinity Space Basic Lands
    Island MTG Unfinity Space Basic Lands
    Swamp Unfinty Basic Lands List
    Mountain MTG Unfinity Space Basic Lands
    Forest Unfinity Full Art Basic Lands List

    All ten lands were illustrated by Adam Paquette.

    Where to Get Unfinity Basic Lands?

    You can get Unfinity basic lands in:

    • Unfinity Draft Boosters (76% chance for a planatery space land, 24% for orbital space land)
    • Unfinity Collector Boosters (two slots, each with 76% chance for a planatery space land, 24% for orbital space land. One is in traditional foil, and the other is in galaxy foil.)

    You have two options. If you’d like as many as you can get, you should go with Draft booster box, as you’ll get 36 basic lands for a lower price. However, if you prefer the foil versions, you should pick up a Collector booster box, which contains 24 basic lands with traditional foil and galaxy foil treatment.

    MTG Unfinity Draft Booster Box

    In the table below, you can take a look at what you can expect in an average Unfinity booster box. Note, that these are averages, you could get a box that has a somewhat different distribution.

     Unfinity BoxBoostersBasic Lands
    Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Draft Booster Box IconDraft Booster Box3636 total, on average:
  • 27 planetary
  • 9 orbital
  • Unfinity Collector Booster Box IconCollector Booster Box1224 foil total, on average:
  • 18 planetary
  • 6 orbital
  • Unfinity Basic Lands – Additional FAQ

    Here we’ll answer some of the most common questions about Unfinity basic lands. If you have a question that we didn’t answer, don’t hesitate and leave a comment below. We’ll get to you as soon as possible.

    Is there an Unfinity full-art basic land in every Unfinity pack?

    Yes, there is.

    Do Unfinity basic lands have different rarities?

    Technically no, as they don’t have rarities marked on them. In practice, however, orbital lands are on average three times more rare than planetary basics.

    Which product is best to buy for Unfinty basic lands?

    You have two options. If you’d like as many as you can get, you should go with Draft booster box, as you’ll get 36 basic lands for a lower price. However, if you prefer the foil versions, you should pick up a Collector booster box, which contains 24 basic lands with traditional foil and galaxy foil treatment.

    Does Unfinty Set booster contain full art basic lands?

    No, Unfinity Set booster doesn’t exist. The only Unfinity products are Draft boosters and Collector boosters.

    More Unfinity

    If you’re looking for more information about the newest Un-set, check out our MTG Unfinity guide, where you’ll find everything you need to know about the set.

    Until next time, have fun, and may you open lots of your favorite Unfinity basic lands — also let us know which ones are these in the comments below.

    Leave a Comment

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.